Bayview S.S. is proud of its community involvement. We have an ongoing reciprocal partnership with Enbridge in providing mutual support for both entities.
In addition to a number of private sector partnerships, the following community agencies server our school and its community.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Cancer Foundations
- Children's Aid Society
- Early Intervention Services
- York Region Family Life Centre
- Richmond Hill Fire Department
- Kid's Help Phone
- Lion's Club
- Ontario Early Years
- Richmond Hill Public Library
- Pathways – Outreach Workers
- Roots of Empathy
- Settlement and Partnership in York Region – SEPYR
- York Central Hospital
- York Centre for Children, Youth and Families
- York Links
- York Region Abuse Program
- York Region Health Services
- York Region Police
- Youth Employment Services
The York Region District School Board also issues a number of permits for after school use of Bayview S.S.
For more information about York Region, visit their website at: www.york.ca.